- Made a box from their old baby things that they picked out, that they think the baby would like. ( Toys, clothes, bib,etc.)
I been throwing together ideas what to do for big sis and big bro to welcome the new baby. Here my ideas,
2. A gift from Little Brother, to them! Just something small they can play with at the hospital room and doesn't over crowd the toy room at home.
3. Big sibling badges from them to wear ALL day. Love the Photo Tex paper, I got paper from Trigon Company a place Milford/Cincinnati area.
4. Gave them own dispensable camera and put them in charge of begin the photographers. Help make them feel important and have fun take pictures at hospital. After baby come home I hope we can spend time as a family sitting down and looking at all memories they captured.
5. Another idea I had but didn't do: a new outfit for everyone to come home in.
Share early, share often!